Broccoli cheesy bites works as a tasty and delicious snack. A great way to have vitamin K ,vitamin C, folate, fibre and protein. Normally kids don’t like broccoli, but these cheesy bites will be loved by them.
Ingredients (8-10 pieces)
- Broccoli – 1½ cups (125 gms)
- Egg – 1
- Carrots – ⅓ cup (grated)
- Curd – ¼ cup
- Bread Crumbs – 1 cup
- Peppercorns- 5 (crushed)
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Processed Cheese – ½ cup (grated)
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- Blanch the florets and finely chop them.
- In a big bowl add chopped florets, egg, breadcrumbs, carrots, curd, peppercorns, salt, oregano, cheese, lemon juice, salt and mix well.
- Drop 8-10 spoonfuls of the broccoli mixture on the non stick baking tray, keeping distance between them.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove patties from oven and place them on a serving dish.
- Serve hot with mint chutney and sauce.
NOTE:- Instead of baking we can shallow fry the patties also.