A watermelon mojito is made with pureed watermelon,mint leaves and lemon to provide a sweet flavour and a nice red colour to a classic mojito. Looks nice when served in a tall glass.
Ingredients (1 serving)
- Watermelon, cut into 1/2” chunks – 1 cup
- Fresh Mint Leaves – 12-15
- Lemon Slices – 2
- Granulated Sugar – ¾ tbsp
- Black Salt – ¼ tsp
- Ice cubes
- Watermelon Chunk – 1 to garnish
- Fresh Mint Leaves – 2-3 to garnish
- Place the watermelon chunks into a blender. Puree until the watermelon is smooth. Keep aside.
- Add mint leaves, 2 lime slices, sugar and black salt in a glass. Muddle the ingredients with the back of a wooden spoon until the mint releases its fragrance.
- Add ice cubes, then pour the watermelon puree into the glass and stir it.
- Garnish it with a watermelon chunk and mint leaves.