Potato sticks is a very good snack. This is made of maida, potatoes and bake in the oven at 200°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Maida – 200 gm
- Boiled Potatoes – 100 gm(mashed)
- Ghee – 100 gm
- Salt – 1½ tsp
- Red Pepper – ½ tsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Sieve maida with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- Beat potato and ghee together till it is light and fluffy and add 1-2 tsp milk to it. Mix this paste with Maida and make dough.
- Dust chakla with little dry Maida and roll the dough flat. Cut finger like sticks (4″ long) from it. Arrange them on a dusted baking dish. Brush with milk and bake at 200ºC for 15-20 mins.
- Serve with tomato sauce and green chutney.