Gulgule are soft n juicy and are easy and quick to make. Crisp from outside and deliciously soft from inside
- Wheat Flour – 2 cups
- Sugar/Jaggery – 1 cup
- Saunf – 1 tbsp(crushed)
- Milk – 1 cup
- Oil – 1 tbsp + for frying
- Mix sugar in milk and then heat a little, so as to dissolve sugar completely. Keep aside to cool.
- Take flour in a bowl, add 1 tbsp oil and cool sweet milk in it stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed. Add ¾-1 cup water to make the batter of slightly thick consistency.
- Keep it covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Again beat the batter slightly and add crushed saunf, mix nicely.
- Heat oil in a kadhai, now pour little batter into the hot oil to make pakoras. Fry till they are golden brown in colour.
- Gulgule are ready to serve.