Gobhi Manchurian is a very popular indo-chinese appetizer. Gobhi is fried in sweet n sour chinese gravy. Gobi Manchurian is the result of the adaptation of Chinese cooking and seasoning techniques to suit Indian tastes.
- Maida – 1 cup
- Cauliflower – 1
- Corn Flour – ¼ cup
- Black Pepper – ½ tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Tomato Sauce – 3 tsp
- Chilli Garlic Sauce – 3 tsp
- Soya Sauce – ½ tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Finely chopped Onion – ¼ cup
- Spring Onion – ¼ cup
- Garlic – 2 tsp
- Finely chopped Green Chilli – ½ tsp
- Corn Flour – ½ tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for frying
To make Fritters
- Take maida in a bowl, add corn flour, black pepper, salt, add water, stir well and make a medium thick batter not too thick or too thin.
- Cut florets from cauliflower, dip florets in batter and deep fry till it gets golden color.
To make Sauce
- Heat oil in a kadai, add chopped onion and saute till onions becomes soft.
- Add green chillies, garlic and cook for 30 secs.
- Add black pepper, mix, add tomato sauce, chilli garlic sauce, mix well.
- Add vinegar, soya sauce, sugar, salt to taste and mix well.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of corn flour, mix, add some water, mix well.
- Add fried cauliflower fritters, coat well with sauce and cook on high heat for 5 mts.
- Garnish with spring onion.