Ginger Honey Cookies are delicious cookies with the strong, tasty flavors of ginger and honey. This is all time favourite of cookie lovers.
Ingredients (20-24 cookies)
- Maida – 2 cups
- Ginger powder – 3-3½ tsp
- Nutmeg Powder- ¼ tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – a pinch
- Baking Soda – ½ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Powdered Sugar – ¾ cup
- Oil – ½ cup
- Honey – ⅓ cup
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Preheat the oven at 180°C for at least 10 minutes.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter or line it with butter paper.
- In a bowl, add maida, ginger powder, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, baking soda, salt and mix well.
- In another bowl whisk oil, honey, sugar and milk well.
- Add flour mixture to the honey mixture.
- Mix well to make a smooth and firm dough.
- Divide the dough into 20-24 equal parts.
- Make smooth ball of a each part and flatten it slightly.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet (keeping 1-1½ inch distance in between, as they will expand on baking).
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 14-15 minutes. Then remove it from oven, let it cool for 5 minutes on the sheet itself..
- Then remove it to a rack and let it cool completely.
- Ginger honey cookies are ready to eat.