Falahari Chutney is a green chutney made with fresh coriander leaves, tomato, green chillies and spices. It is easy and simple to make. Mint can also be added along with coriander.
- Coriander Leaves – 2 cup tightly packed
- Green Chillies – 3
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp (optional)
- Tomato – 1
- Sendha Namak – to taste
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above and grind till smooth in a blender.
- Falahari chutney is ready.
- Can be served with any fasting snacks like kuttu ke pakode, sabudana vada.