Eggless Almond Cookies are rich, buttery almond flavored eggless cookies. These cookies are crispy and delicious.
Ingredients (25 pieces)
- Whole Wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Cardamom Powder – ¼ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Castor Sugar – ½ cup
- Ghee – ½ cup
- Milk – 2-3 tbsp (approx)
- Almonds – ¼ cup (coarsely crushed)
- Pre heat the oven at 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix wheat flour, sugar, salt, almonds and cardamom powder well.
- Add ghee and milk and knead to make soft dough.
- Divide the dough into about 25 equal parts.
- Make them into balls. Press each ball to about ½ inch in thickness.
- Place the balls on an greased cookie sheet about inch a part. Sprinkle almond flakes on the balls.
- Bake the cookies for about 15-20 minutes or until cookies are slightly golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven. Let the cookies cool down for 5 minutes.
- Cookies are ready.