Dry garlic chutney also known as Lehsun chutney is a very good combination of pungent garlic and coconut, added with chilli powder. This is a signature condiment for Vada Pav. Can be used with any snacks and sandwiches.
- Garlic(lehsun) – ½ cup (chopped)
- Dried Coconut Powder- ½ cup
- Chilli Powder – ¼ cup
- Oil – 3 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add garlic and saute on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the coconut and mix well. Switch off the gas.
- Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Once cooled, blend coarsely in a mixer along with chilli powder and salt till smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Dry garlic chutney is ready to use with any snacks or sandwiches, especially vada pav.