Dhania panjiri is usually made for the prasad on Krishna Janamashtmi, as per the rituals. This is very tasty and nutritious too.
- Coriander Powder – 1 cup
- Pure Ghee – 3½ tbsp
- Lotus Seeds/Makhana – ¼ cup (cut into 4)
- Coconut Powder – ½ cup
- Cashewnuts – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Almonds – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Raisins – ½ cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Put ghee in a frying pan, put coriander powder and fry till a nice aroma starts coming.
- Fry makhana in little ghee then crush them.
- Mix fried coriander powder, crushed makhana, coconut powder, sugar, cashewnuts, almonds and raisins together to make Panjiri.
- Dhania Panjiri is ready to offer to Lord Krishna.