Baked Potato n Cauliflower is very easy to prepare and tasty too.
Baked Potato n Cauliflower
- Olive Oil – 1½ tbsp + 1 tsp
- Cauliflower – 1½ cup
- Potato – ½ cup
- Tomato Puree – 2 cup
- Onion – 3 (chopped)
- Ginger – 2tsp (grated)
- Green Chilli – 2 (chopped)
- Cashewnut Powder – 4 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – ¾ tsp
- Tandoori Masala – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Keep the cashews in freezer for 10-15 minutes and then grind to powder. Keep aside.
- In a microsafe bowl add potato, cauliflower and 3 tbsp water. Micro for 3-4 minutes.
- Heat 1½ tbsp oil in a kadai, shallow fry the boiled potato and cauliflower for 4-5 minutes.
- In a microsafe bowl, add 1 tsp oil and micro for 1 minute.
- Add ginger, green chillies mix and micro for 1 minute.
- Add onion, mix and micro for another 1 minute.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, tandoori masala, salt, mix and micro for 1½ minutes.
- Add tomato puree, mix and micro for 2 minutes.
- Add fried potato and cauliflower, cashewnut powder, mix and micro for 1 minute.
- Preheat convection on 160° for 5 minutes.
- Bake cauliflower for 12 minutes.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves.