Baked Potato n Cauliflower is very easy to prepare and tasty too.
Baked Potato n Cauliflower
Author: Nidhi Agrawal
- Olive Oil - 1½ tbsp + 1 tsp
- Cauliflower - 1½ cup
- Potato - ½ cup
- Tomato Puree - 2 cup
- Onion - 3 (chopped)
- Ginger - 2tsp (grated)
- Green Chilli - 2 (chopped)
- Cashewnut Powder - 4 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - ¾ tsp
- Tandoori Masala - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Keep the cashews in freezer for 10-15 minutes and then grind to powder. Keep aside.
- In a microsafe bowl add potato, cauliflower and 3 tbsp water. Micro for 3-4 minutes.
- Heat 1½ tbsp oil in a kadai, shallow fry the boiled potato and cauliflower for 4-5 minutes.
- In a microsafe bowl, add 1 tsp oil and micro for 1 minute.
- Add ginger, green chillies mix and micro for 1 minute.
- Add onion, mix and micro for another 1 minute.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, tandoori masala, salt, mix and micro for 1½ minutes.
- Add tomato puree, mix and micro for 2 minutes.
- Add fried potato and cauliflower, cashewnut powder, mix and micro for 1 minute.
- Preheat convection on 160° for 5 minutes.
- Bake cauliflower for 12 minutes.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves.