Vrat ke aloo are very delicious, is simple and easy to make. Made during fasts and there are many versions of making vrat ke aloo, this depends on the choice of each house hold and region.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- Boiled Potatoes – 6
- Cumin Seeds – ½ tsp
- Green chillies – 2 (chopped)
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon juice -1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Cut the boiled potatoes into 8-12 pieces and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a kadai, add cumin seeds, green chillies, fry a little.
- Add potatoes, salt and mix well and fry for 6-8 minutes on medium heat.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.