Veg noodles soup is a soup with the goodness of vegetables and noodles. Noodles is a favourite with kids of all ages. Combining with a bunch of healthy vegetables and preparing it in soup-style, for a nice start before a meal.
- Noodles – 1 cup
- Water – 3-4 cups(to boil noodles)
- Water – 4 cups
- Onions – 2 (long shredded)
- Carrots – 2 (long shredded)
- Capsicums – 2 (long shredded)
- Spring Onions – 4(green part only)(long shredded)
- Cabbage – 2-3 leaves
- Cornflour – 1½ tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper – to taste
- Soya sauce – 2 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Boil noodles in 3-4 cups of water with salt. Drain and keep aside.
- Mix cornflour in 3 tbsp water and keep aside.
- Boil water, add carrots, onions, capsicum and let it boil till they get half cooked.
- Now add cabbage and spring onions. Put salt, pepper, cornflour, soya sauce and vinegar.
- Add the noodles and let it boil for a minute.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce and tomato sauce.