Tutti Frutti cookies are loved by all. Tutti Frutti is a colorful confectionery candied fruits. Tutti Frutti are madeup of papaya cubes colored into green, red and yellow. Tutti Frutti is used in many recipes like icecreams, cakes, breads, etc.
Ingredients (12-15 cookies)
- Maida (All purpose flour) – 1 cup + ⅛ cup
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – ⅛ tsp
- Powdered sugar – ½ cup
- White Butter/ Ghee – ½ cup
- OrangeZest/Lemon Zest – 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence – ¾ tsp
- Tutti Frutti – ½ cup
- Milk – 1-1½ tbsp
- Preheat the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Line the baking dish with parchment paper or take non stick baking dish.
- Sieve maida, baking powder, salt together.
- Add sugar to it and mix well.
- Add soft butter to the maida mixture and mix thoroughly with hands.
- Now mix in vanilla essence, orange zest and tutti frutti.
- Add milk and bind the flour mixture together to make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 12-15 equal parts.
- Shape them into balls and flatten a little, put 3-4 cherries on top of each ball.
- Arrange them on the baking dish keeping distance in between each cookie.
- Bake in preheated oven for 14-15 minutes
- Let the cookies cool in the sheet for 5 minutes then remove it to a cooling rack to cool down completely.
- Once cooled, tutti frutti cookies are ready to eat.