Strawberry banana shake is mouthwatering and is extremely healthy too. This refreshing drink is packed with potassium, vitamin C and antioxidants. The bananas give you an extra smooth texture along with fresh strawberries for a perfectly sweet flavour. It is also very easy and quick to make.
Ingredients (4 glasses)
- Strawberry – 8-10 + to garnish
- Banana – 2
- Ice cubes – 10-12
- Milk – 3 cups
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Wash the strawberries, remove the stems and cut them into half.
- Peel the bananas and chop roughly.
- In a blender add strawberries, bananas, sugar, milk and ice-cubes.
- Cover the blender with the lid and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses.
- Serve immediately garnished with strawberry.