Watermelons are about 92 percent water but this refreshing fruit is soaked with nutrients. Each juicy bite has significant levels of vitamins A, B6 and C, lots of lycopene, antioxidants and amino acids which makes it very healthy and good for health. It is also very good for skin.
This Simple Watermelon juice is very easy to make and also best to stay cool in summer.
Ingredients ( 2 servings)
- Watermelon – 500 grams
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Black salt – 1/4 tsp
- Ice cubes – as needed
- Take 500 grams of watermelon and cut it into medium sized pieces.
- Put the pieces into a mixer and add salt.
- Blend it for 10-20 seconds.
- Strain the juice using a sieve.
- Put some ice into 2 glasses and pour the strained juice into the glasses and serve chilled. ( HERE I served the juice in scraped out watermelon bowls 🙂 .