Rice Pancake (also known as Tandalache Ghavan) is a quick and easy breakfast recipe popular in Maharashtra. These pancakes goes well with coconut chutney.
- Rice Flour – 2 cups
- Curd – ¾ cup
- Onion – 1 medium (finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 1-2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Take rice flour in a deep bowl, add yogurt, salt and mix well.
- Add sufficient water to make a thin batter. Now add onion and coriander leaves.
- Heat tava on medium heat. Grease it with oil and wipe with tissue paper.
- Spread a big spoonful of the batter on the tava in circular motion.
- Smear little oil along the sides and cook till it turns golden on both the sides.
- Serve with sauce, chutney or any curry of your choice.
NOTE:- You and add finely chopped vegetables also.