Raw mango panna protects from the effects of Loo (sun stroke). It is tangy and sweet drink of green mangoes flavoured with mint, cumin & black salt. It is a tasty and healthy beverage.
- Raw Mangoes – 250 gms
- Sugar – ½ cup(powdered)
- White Pepper Powder – 1 tsp
- Roasted Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
- Fresh Mint Leaves – ¼ cup(finely chopped)
- Black Salt – ½ tsp
- Salt – ¾ tsp
- Water – 6 cups
- Ice cubes – 10-12
- Fresh Mint Leaves – 10-12(for garnishing)
- Mash the boiled mango, add sugar, white pepper powder, cumin seeds, mint leaves,black salt, salt and blend till smooth in a blender.
- Pour in a jug, add water and mix it. Panna is ready.
- For Serving:
Pour the panna in each glass ,put ice cubes and garnish with fresk mint leaves.
NOTE:– In place of mint leaves we can also use mint powder.