Paneer potato cutlets is a quick and easy snack made with paneer, potato and singhara atta, kuttu atta. Perfect for Navratri or during any fasting days.
Ingredients (8 cutlets)
- Paneer – 200 gms (grated)
- Potato – 1 (large) (boiled & peeled)
- Singhara ka Atta(Water Chestnut flour) – 2 tbsp
- Kuttu ka Atta(Buckwheat flour) – 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder – ¼ tsp
- Green chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Sendha Salt – to taste
- Oil – for frying
- In a large bowl, grate and mash the potatoes.
- Add paneer, singhara atta, kuttu atta, black pepper powder, green chillies, coriander leaves and salt.
- Mix well to make it a soft dough.
- Divide it into 8 equal parts and shape them as you like.
- Shallow Fry – Heat a pan on medium heat, apply little oil onto the surface.
- Place the cutlets on it and let if fry till golden in colour.
- Turn upside down and cook fron the other side also till golden brown.
- Paneer potato cutlets are ready to be served with falahari chutney.
NOTE :- Deep Fry – Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry them till golden brown from all the sides.