Oreo Biscuit Cream Pudding is a very simple pudding recipe. Made with biscuit and icecream. A good option for kids birthday parties.
Ingredients (4-5 servings)
- Vanilla Ice Cream – 500 gms (little loose)
- Oreo Biscuits – 2 packets
- Take an aluminium cake tin and arrange cling wrap to it.
- Arrange oreo biscuits along the sides of the cake tin.
- For the base, separate the biscuits and place it on the base of the cake tin.
- Place a layer of ice cream over the oreo biscuits.
- Now crush 3-4 biscuits.
- Put a layer of these crushed biscuits over the ice cream layer.
- Again put a layer of ice cream on it.
- Sprinkle 1 crushed biscuit on top for decoration.
- Keep it in the freezer for 4-5 hours
- Once completely frozen, lift the pudding with the cling wrap and slide it onto a serving dish.
- Cut into pieces and serve.