Orange revitalizer is a fruit juice with coconut milk. Due to high vitamin C this drink is refreshing and is very good for skin.
Ingredients (4 glasses)
- Orange Juice – 1 cups
- Papaya – 2 cups(small pieces)
- Coconut – ½ cup (grated)
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Ice cubes – 15-20
- Crushed ice – 2 cups
- Mix coconut with ¼ cup water and blend to make a paste.
- Squeeze coconut milk through sieve to get coconut milk.
- Now blend coconut milk, orange juice, papaya pieces, sugar along with ice cubes in a mixer.
- Pour ¼ cup crushed ice in all glasses and pour the blended mixture also.
- Serve chilled.
NOTE:- Readymade Coconut milk ½ cup can also be taken.