Orange cupcakes, the combination of orange and cherries are loved by all. Goes really well in parties.
Ingredients (24 cupcakes)
- Maida – 100 gms
- Baking Powder – ½+¼ tsp
- Baking Soda – ¼+⅛ tsp
- Butter – 40 gms
- Powdered Sugar – ½ cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- Orange Squash – ½ cup
- Cherries – 1½ tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 3-4 drops
- Preheat the oven at 160°C.
- Sift maida, baking powder and baking soda.
- Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Add half of the maida mixture and half of the milk, to the butter mixture and beat it.
- Add rest of the maida and milk and beat till light and fluffy.
- Add cherries and orange squash, mix lightly.
- Pour in the cups with the help of spoon and bake in a preheated for 18-20 minutes.
- Your cupcakes are ready to eat.