My fair lady (Smoothie) is very good for skin. Black grapes are rich in Vitamin C, iron and fructose. Curd is rich in Vitamin B and calcium. Very healthy drink for summers. A smoothie (the name comes from the smooth property of the emulsion) is a blended and sweetened beverage made from fresh fruit, vegetables, chocolate or peanut butter. In addition to fruit, many smoothies include crushed ice, frozen fruit, honey, milk, yogurt or ice cream. They have a milkshake-like consistency that is thicker than slush drinks. Smoothies are very much liked by health-conscious people.
Ingredients (4 glasses)
- Black grape juice – 1½ cups
- Curd (low fat) – 3 cups
- Sugar – 3½ tbsp
- Ice Cubes – 25-30 cubes
- Add curd, grape juice, sugar and 8-10 ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend it for 30-40 seconds (otherwise it may curdle).
- Pour in glasses with 4-5 ice cubes.
- Chilled my fair lady is ready to be served.