Milk Cake is a very delicious, mouth watering dessert. This is a unique “cake” made with milk and sugar. This is one of an easy sweet and is a good source of calcium.
- Milk – 1 litre
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Milk Powder – ¼ cup
- Alum/Fitkari – ¼ tsp
- Cardamom (Elaichi) Powder – ¼ tsp
- Saffron – 5-6 strands
- Cashew – (for garnishing)
- Pistachio – (for garnishing)
- Soak saffron in 3 tbsp warm milk. Keep aside.
- Boil milk with sugar and elachi powder. Let it continue boiling on simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add saffron milk, milk powder, alum and continue boiling on low heat till it become like the texture of khoya.
- Milk cake is ready.
- Serve chilled, garnish it with pistachio, cashews.