Microwave Chocolate Cake is very delicious and super quick cake. Just make sure you use the cake immediately as it tends to dry up a little if left for a while.
Microwave Chocolate Cake
Author: Nidhi Agrawal
Serves: 7" cake
- Maida - 1 cup
- Boora/Powdered Sugar - 1 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder - 2 tbsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Vanilla Essence - 4-5 drops
- Sieve maida, baking powder and cocoa powder together. Keep aside.
- In a bowl add butter and sugar, beat it for 2 minutes.
- Now mix half of maida and half milk and mix evenly.
- Add the remaining maida and milk and mix properly till there are no lumps in it.
- Grease a microsafe bowl and fill the batter and cover it with the lid.
- Micro it on 100% for 5 minutes.
- Remove it from the microwave after a minute.
- Open the lid after 1 minute and the cake is ready to eat.
- Unmould the cake and decorate it with chocolate sauce and chocolate vermicelli.
- Microwave chocolate cake is ready to serve.