Hot & Sour Veg Soup is a popular Chinese soup full of vegetables. It is very nutritious and delicious. Taste of hot and sour together is awesome.
Ingredients (4-5 servings)
- Paneer – 75 gms (diced)
- Capsicum – 2 (chopped)
- Carrot – 2 (chopped)
- French Beans – 10-12 (chopped)
- Spring Onions – 3 (cooked)
- Green Chillies – 2-3
- Water – 4-5 cups
- Salt – to taste
- Black Pepper – to taste
- Chilli Sauce – 4 tbsp
- Tomato Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Vinegar – 3 tbsp
- Cornflour – 3 tbsp (dissolved in ¼ cup water)
- Sugar – a pinch
- Soya Sauce – 2 tbsp
- Put some oil in a pan on high flame. Add paneer and stir for a minute.
- Add capsicum, carrot, beans,spring onions,green chillies and stir till half cooked.
- Add water and let it boil.
- Add soya sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce, tomato saucesalt,pepper and let it boil.
- Add cornflour and let it boil for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce & tomato sauce.