Gulab Ka Sharbat is a very tasty and thirst-quenching drink. In extreme summers, a glass of Gulab ka sharbat (Rose Juice) helps cool down your body and mind.
- Water – 2 cups
- Sugar – 3 cups
- Red Rose Petals (Desi Gulab) – 4 cups
- Pink Colour – 1 tsp
- Rose Essence – 1 tsp
- Soak rose petals in 1 cup of lukewarm water for 2 hours. Grind the petals and seive in a bowl.
- Boil sugar in 1 cup water in a deep non-stick pan on high heat, stirring continuously, till the sugar dissolves. Now keep stirring on low flame till it is of one string consistency.
- Add the rose concentrate in sugar syrup and boil for 10 more minutes. Keep aside to cool down.
- Add rose essence and pink colour, mix well.
- Sharbat is ready…….You can keep the concentrated Gulab Sharbat in fridge for a month.
- Mix 2 tbsp sharbat in a glass of water, add crushed ice and your gulab ka sharbat is ready.
- Enjoy in hot summers……