Fizzy Lemonade (also called fresh lime) is a lemon-flavored drink sweetened with sugar among other sweeteners.
This is one of the best way to beat the heat in summers and an awesome delight for kids.
Lemon also contains vitamin C which makes it good for your skin. Keep your skin healthy and glowing this summers 🙂 .
- Cold Water – 1 cup
- Lemon Juice – ¼ cup
- Powdered Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Bottle Soda Water – 1 cup
- Mint leaves – for garnishing
- Lemon slice – for garnishing
- In a large pitcher, combine cold water, lemon juice and sugar, stir until sugar dissolves.
- Just before serving, gradually add soda water down edge of pitcher, stir to mix. Remember to add soda just before otherwise it may not taste good due to loss of gas.
- Add ice cubes in a glass as per need and pour the lemonade over the ice cubes.
- Put the lemon slice on the edge of the glass.
- Garnish with mint leaves and your drink is ready.