Ingredients (10-12 tbsp)
- Milk – 1 cup
- Maida – 4 tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – to taste
- Cheese – 60 gms (grated)
- Mix maida and ¼ cup milk in a nonstick pan, stir so that no lumps are left. Stir in remaining ¾ cup milk and salt.
- Boil on medium heat, stirring continously.
- Once boiled, simmer for 2-3 minutes or till slightly thickened, stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat, add cheese and pepper powder, stirring till the cheese melts.
- Cheese dip is ready.
- Remember to remove from heat before adding cheese, otherwise the sauce will separate or curdle.