Cashewnut cookies are delicious, crunchy with the fragrance of the cashew nuts. It is very easy to make, very tasty and nourishing that you can’t resist on after eating one.
Ingredients (18-20 pieces)
- Whole Wheat Flour – 1 Cup
- Cashewnuts – 3-4 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Sugar – ½ Cup (powdered)
- Butter – ½ Cup
- Vanilla Essence – 3-4 drops
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- In a bowl, beat sugar and ghee well until light and creamy. Add essence and beat for another 1 minute.
- Add flour and 2 tbsp cashewnuts, mix gently to form a smooth dough. Keep this in the freezer for 12-15 minutes.
- Now divide the dough into 18-20 equal parts. Make them into balls. Press each ball to about ½ inch in thickness. Put some cashewnuts on top of each cookie.
- Place the balls on a greased cookie sheet about inch apart.
- Bake the cookies for about 8-10 minutes or until cookies are slightly golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven. Let the cookies cool down for 5 minutes.
- Cookies are ready.