Carrot muffins are moist and flavored with grated carrots and nuts. These muffins are healthy too.
- Maida – 1 cup
- Granulated Sugar – 1 cup
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt -¼ tsp
- Oil – ½ cup
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Nuts(chopped) – ½ cup
- Carrots – 1½ cups (grated)
- Mix maida, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together in a large bowl. Add oil and mix till the mixture will look like large crumbs.
- Beat the eggs, one at a time, add the vanilla essence. Now add egg mixture in the maida mixture. The batter will become thick.
- Add the grated carrots and mix until evenly distributed. The batter will become thin after adding the carrots.
- Now pour the batter nearly to the top of paper lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 180°C for 15-18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes comes out clean.
- Muffins are ready to eat.