Broccoli soup is good to build immunity because of its high vitamin C content. It also helps to absorb iron. Very healthy soup and is enjoyed by all.
- Brocolli – 1 cup(florets)
- Water – 5 cups
- Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Onion – ½ cup (thin slices)
- Garlic – ¼ tsp
- Carrots – ½ cup (thin slices)
- Pasta – 1½ tbsp
- Corn Flour – 2tbsp (mixed in 4 tbsp water)
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add onion, garlic, carrots and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Broccoli, pasta, water, cornflour, salt and bring it to a boil, then cook on low flame for 8-10 mins.
- If pasta is still not cooked keep for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add pepper to it and mix well. Serve hot.