BerryOat muffins are moist and tender, packed with healthy ingredients. Start your day with these delightful, flavoured and healthy snack or breakfast, entire family will love these fruity Strawberry Oat Muffins.
Ingredients (15-20 muffins)
- Maida – 1¼ cup
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Curd – 1 cup
- Oats – 1 cup
- Egg – 1
- Oil – ½ cup
- Powdered Sugar – ½ cup
- Strawberry puree – ¾ cup
- Choco Chips – 2 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Prepare muffin moulds and keep aside.
- Seive maida and baking powder together and keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix curd and oats. Keep it in fridge for 25-30 minutes.
- In another bowl add egg, oil and whisk till it is mixed nicely.
- Add sugar, strawberry puree and mix evenly.
- Now add maida and oats mixture in 3 batches and mix gently. Sprinkle choco chips.
- Pour spoonful mixture into the prepared muffin moulds, sprinkle choco chips on top. bake for 20-25 minutes or till tooth pick comes out clean while testing.
- Delicious BerryOat muffins are ready.