Aloo Paneer Chaat is a versatile dish made with calcium rich paneer. It is made spicy and tangy by using chaat masala and lemon juice. Readies in no time and is very much liked by kids.
- Paneer (cut into cubes) – 2½ cups
- Potatoes (boiled, peeled and cut) – 2 cups
- Green Chillies – 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Boiled Green Peas – ½ cup
- Chaat Masala – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tsp + for deep-frying
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the paneer and potatoes separately, till they turn golden brown from all sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in another kadhai, add the green chillies and ginger-garlic paste, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the green peas, paneer, potatoes, chaat masala, lemon juice, salt, toss well and cook on a medium flame for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander leaves, lemon wedge, etc.